Edmonton Vacant Land & Lots For Sale
See the newest Edmonton land for sale & Edmonton real estate below. Real estate buyers who would rather purchase a vacant lot rather than buy a pre-built home have many options in Edmonton, Alberta — from small properties to large lots with multiple acres, future Edmonton residents have choices when deciding where to build. For additional information about vacant lots for sale in Edmonton or to schedule a showing, call EdmontonHomes.ca today!
Search Edmonton Real Estate By Postal Code
Characteristics of Vacant Lots
Those who want to build a home on a vacant lot must consider both the price of the lot and home prices for a new build. Land prices in Edmonton often range from around $100,000 to well over 7 million, depending on the location and lot size. In Edmonton, most vacant lots offer large expanses of property, many of which include lakes and rivers. Some properties are solely available to develop a single-family home, while others have the option of full or partial commercial zoning if desired by the buyer.
Where to Find Vacant Lots in Edmonton
There are many vacant lots for sale in Edmonton, Alberta. Popular neighbourhood options that have much to offer to those looking to purchase a vacant lot include Decoteau, East Horse Hills, Windermere, Aspen Gardens, and Parkview.
- Decoteau: Located in the southeast subdivision of Edmonton, Decoteau is an area that the city plans to develop in the coming years. Decoteau will be a residential area split into five neighbourhoods.
- East Horse Hills: Located in the northeast section of the city, this soon-to-be residential area is currently under development. Plans for East Horse Hills include a country club, government buildings, and several schools and parks for area residents to utilize.
- Windermere: This southwestern Edmonton neighbourhood offers many restaurants, golf clubs, and shopping opportunities. Large lots are common in the area. Windermere residents can access three schools: St. John XXII, Dr. Maragaret Ann Armour School, and Constable Daniel Woodall School.
- Aspen Gardens: Overlooking the Whitemud Creek Ravine, Aspen Gardens is a neighbourhood in southwest Edmonton. The neighbourhood offers large homes and many opportunities for outdoor recreation, including bicycle paths, parks, and a large splash pad.
- Parkview: This residential community overlooks the North Saskatchewan River Valley and offers residents access to two schools: Parkview Elementary Junior High School and St. Rose Junior High School. Parkview also has a zoo and easy access to highways.
Those who want to buy a home in Edmonton, Alberta may want to buy land instead, allowing them to build the custom home of their dreams.
Edmonton Vacant Land & Lots Specialist
Buying or selling recreational land in Edmonton? Let our real estate experts help you through the purchase of your Edmonton vacant land or the sale of your current residence. As your local REALTOR®, we have insider knowledge of the market dynamics unique to the Edmonton land market.
Contact EdmontonHomes.ca to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Want to sell your Edmonton undeveloped property? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free land value estimate instantly!
Back to All Featured Communities